Enjoy a night out with friends and burgers!
Create your own crawl or follow one of the suggested crawls
40 Pasadena eateries celebrate the invention of the cheeseburger in Pasadena with delicious offerings, specials and more
Cheeseburger Week 2017 is coming in January 8th! Get your friends together and organize a Cheeseburger Crawl.
You can maximize your Cheeseburger Week experience by organizing friends in a Cheeseburger Crawl. Get some friends together and visit three or four participating restaurants to sample their burgers. Order one burger and split it three or four ways, then do the same at the next place.
As suggested by patrons of previous Cheeseburger Weeks, four friends (or more) can get together and visit four participating venues and sample burgers at each. Simply order one burger and have it cut in quarters for sharing. (But don’t forget to have a drink and fries with that.)
You can organize your own itinerary, or follow one of our suggested routes.
Here are some suggested Cheeseburger Crawls:
- South Lake Avenue Cheeseburger Crawl
- Start at 140 Shoppers Lane for The Counter's Chipotle Turkey Burger
- then head across the street and through the courtyard, you'll find SECO New American Cuisine (140 South Lake Avenue) where you can taste their American Wagyu Burger or Wood Grilled Cheeseburger
- across Lake Avenue and up a block, you find Del Frisco's Grille (55 South Lake Avenue) for a Butcher Cut Bacon Cheeseburger, delicious with a cocktail, beer or soft drink
- finish up at Urban Plates at 269 South Lake Avenue for their delicious grass fed steak sandwich
- Traditional Cheeseburger Crawl
- Begin at Pasadena's favorite burger stand, Pie 'n Burger at 913 East California Boulevard for a classic grilled burger
- Stop by Du-pars at 214 South Lake Avenue for one of their great burgers
- then head up to Dog Haus (105 North Hill Avenue) for their traditional Cheeseburger (or something more dramatic);
- then finish up at Clearman's Galley (the Boat) at 7215 Rosemead Boulevard in nearby San Gabriel;
- Old Pasadena Cheeseburger Crawl
- Begin at a/k/a Bistro (41 Hugus Alley) for their delicious Grilled Certified Angus Burger (great with a cocktail, beer or soft drink);
- Then cross Colorado to Kings Row Gastropub (20 East Colorado) where chef Sunny has created a couple of special burgers just for Cheeseburger Week;
- head west on Colorado to True Food Kitchen at 170 West Colorado for their inside out Quinoa Burger;
- finish up at Meat District Company, two blocks north on Raymond where you can enjoy a cheeseburger and a beer for $15.
- White Table Cloth Cheeseburger Crawl
- Start at Smitty's Grill at 110 South Lake Avenue for a Smokehouse Burger
- then head to Old Pasadena and Vertical Wine Bistro at 70 North Raymond Avenue to hit the bar for sliders (and a great glass of wine to go with),
- next visit Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar for some truly delicious Prime Burger that you'll find on the bar and lunch menu
- finish up at a Pasadena favorite: Green Street Restaurant on Shopper's Lane (just a block off Lake Avenue) for the All-American Burger or one of their other specialty creations,
- Dedicate a Driver and Take A Craft Beer and Cheeseburger Crawl
- Start out at Colorado Boulevard to Lucky Baldwin's Trappiste Pub at 1770 East Colorado Boulevard
- Next stop is Dog Haus Biergarten in Old Pasadena for a terrific selection of brews and burgers
- then head west down Colorado Boulevard to King's Row Gastropub where some special burgers and great beers await
- finish up in Old Pasadena at Slater's 50/50 where you can savor a number of craft burgers while enjoying a great variety of brews
- Make up your own Cheeseburger Crawl (and let us know where you went, so we can encourage others to follow in your footsteps).
Or invent a Cheeseburger Crawl of your own at one of our many delicious Cheeseburger Week participants.
Whatever you do, make sure you celebrate Cheeseburger Week with a burger and…
… HAVE FUN!
Here are our participants for the 2017 Cheeseburger Week in Pasadena and the gamut of burgers they each serve (visit www.pasadenarestaurantweek.com and click Restaurants and Menus for the full restaurant burger menu):
- a/k/a Bistro
- Big Daddy’s Fire Grill
- Brookside Golf Club (lunch only)
- Cameron’s Seafood
- Central Park Restaurant
- Clearman’s Galley
- The Counter
- Del Frisco’s Grille
- Dog Haus
- Dog Haus Biergarten
- El Portal Restaurant
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar
- Gale’s (lunch only)
- Green Street Restaurant
- Kings Row Gastropub
- Lucky Baldwin’s Delirium Pub and Cafe
- Lucky Baldwin’s Pub
- Lucky Baldwin’s Trappiste Pub and Cafe
- Meat District Company
- Perry's at the dusit D2 hotel constance pasadena
- Pie ‘n Burger
- POP Champagne & Dessert Bar
- Real Food Daily
- Robin’s Wood Fire BBQ
- Rounds Premium Burgers
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Happy Hour menu
- SECO New American Cuisine
- Slater’s 50/50
- Smitty's Grill
- Twohey’s Restaurant
- Umami Burger
- Vertical Wine Bistro
- Yahaira’s Cafe
For address, menu and special offer information visit www.pasadenarestaurantweek.com.
Voting in the 2017 Cheeseburger Challenge opens January 8, 2017, and ends January 15, 2017.
Cheeseburger Week is a Pasadena Restaurant Week and California Restaurant Month event presented by the Pasadena Chamber of Commerce. Cheeseburger Week is generously sponsored by the City of Pasadena and The Pasadena Star-News.