Try a new restaurant or return to an old favorite during Pasadena Restaurant Week May 6th to May 11th
Of the 40 restaurants taking part in Pasadena Restaurant Week 2018, many are new to the area and new to participating in Pasadena’s premiere fine dining event.
Pasadena’s restaurant community opens its doors to guests from throughout Southern California for the eighth annual Pasadena Restaurant Week which takes place from Sunday, May 6th to Friday, May 11th. The week-long dining event reminds Southern California that our local restaurants offer dining experiences to satisfy all tastes at every price range. Chefs and restaurateurs are offering their finest lunch and dinner dishes at special prices throughout the week.
Find out why MyLife.com named Pasadena the best mid-sized city for dining in the country as Pasadena's favorite, most unique and finest dining destinations offer prix fixe menus, special meals and deals during Pasadena Restaurant Week. Though some prices vary, two-course lunches are being offered for $15, $20 or $25 per person (tax, tip and beverage not included) and three-course dinners for $27, $36 or $45 per person (tax, tip and beverage not included).
New to Pasadena Restaurant Week for 2018 are:
- Twohey’s Tavern, newly opened on Foothill Boulevard combining traditional diner fare with fresh, locally source seafood, produce and more;
- Bone Kettle, a delicious melding of Indonesian, French and California restaurant traditions under the guidance of Chef Erwin Tjahyadi;
- Crackin’ Kitchen, a tasty marriage of Hawaiian and Cajun spices and techniques in Old Pasadena;
- Great Maple, a modern American eatery with savory and surprising takes on traditional dishes;
- The Mixx, newly opened in the Playhouse District, where modern style meets classic cuisine with live Jazz on weekends;
- Edwin Mills by Equator, an intimate new American restaurant and bar in Old Pasadena;
- Trejo’s Cantina, a lively new addition to the Playhouse District features Mexican favorites with a Los Angeles slant in a hip, colorful space filled with large tables, a patio and artwork by local artists.
While not new to Pasadena, participating in their first Pasadena Restaurant Week are:
- Plate 38 on East Colorado which offers a specially created vegetarian menu for Pasadena Restaurant Week, along with their regular menu offerings;
- Clearman’s Northwoods Inn, the historic Pasadena adjacent (in San Gabriel at Huntington and Rosemead) snow-capped restaurant serving American fare in generous portions;
- Green Street Tavern, elegant dining combining the finest California comfort food with a European elegance in Old Pasadena;
- Paul Martin’s American Grill, where American food is sourced and prepared with care and dedication on South Lake Avenue.
Part of the LA Times Food Bowl, Pasadena Restaurant Week showcases Pasadena as a restaurant destination. Diners can return to an old favorite or try someplace new and taste the best Pasadena has to offer at unbeatable prices.
Those interested can look for updated restaurant listings, menus and more, at www.pasadenarestaurantweek.com. Lunch and dinner reservations can also be made through Open Table, at participating venues.
All restaurant, menu, pricing and cuisine information is available by downloading the Pasadena Restaurant Week app for iPhone or Android smart phone. Everyone who downloads the app is entered for a chance to win delicious prizes during Pasadena Restaurant Week.
This year's participants include some Pasadena favorites:
- Twohey's Tavern
- Bistro 45
- Paul Martin's American Grill
- Great Maple
- Del Frisco's Grill
- Cabrerra's Mexican Cuisine
- The Terrace at the Langham Huntington Hotel
- Green Street Tavern
- True Food Kitchen
- The Mixx
- Arroyo Chop House
- Madeline Garden Bistro
- Parkway Grill
- Smitty's Grill
- POP Champagne Bar and Restaurant
- White Horse Lounge
- Crackin' Kitchen
- Vertical Wine Bistro
- Plate 38
- Del Frisco's Grill
- Celestino Ristorante
- Trejo's Cantina
- Roy's Hawaiian Fusion
- Green Street Restaurant
- Constance Perry's at the Dusit D2 Constance Hotel
- Umami Burger
- Clearman's Northwoods Inn
- Cafe Santorini
- Madeline Garden Bistro
- Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar
Pasadena Restaurant Week is organized by the Pasadena Chamber of Commerce with our restaurant members. Gold Sponsors are the City of Pasadena and Wells Fargo. Silver Sponsor is the Pasadena Convention and Visitor Bureau/Pasadena Convention Center. Media sponsors include the Outfront Media/JCDecaux, Pasadena NOW and Open Table.