Find press releases and photos available for download here.
For more information or to be put on the list to receive press releases and invitations to Pasadena Restaurant Week, Cheeseburger Week, Julia Child Citywide Cocktail Party or SIP-tember events please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 626-795-3355 and ask for Paul.
Cheeseburger Week is January 12-17, 2014.Download the press releases here. For further information, interviews, photos or to be put in the list for email updates and press releases please contact Paul Little at 626-795-3355 or email email@example.com.
Here are Cheeseburger Week 2013 press materials:
- Pasadena Cheeseburger Week 2013 teaser
- Cheeseburger Week 2013 v.1 10-12
- Cheeseburger Week Cheeseburger Crawl 2013
- Kings Row Gastropub creates Mars Rover Burger for 2013 Cheeseburger Week
- Cheeseburger Challenge results 2013
SIP-tember returns to Pasadena August 15 through September 25, 2013. Kicking off with a Citywide Cocktail Party to Celebrate Julia Child’s 100th Birthday on August 15th, the second Pasadena celebration of the cocktail includes a cocktail bracket challenge taking place over six weeks. SIP-tember culminates in live taste-off of the finalists to determine Pasadena’s favorite cocktail.
Download the 2012 press releases here:
- 6-4-12 Pasadena Julia Child Cocktail Party v. 1
- Pasadena Julia Child Cocktail Party 7-11-12
- SIP-tember Cocktail Bracket Challenge 2012 v. 2
- SIP-tember brackets unveiled 7-31-12
- Julia Child Cocktail Party Special Events 8-8-12
Here is some of our TV coverage for the Julia Child Citywide Cocktail Party 2012:
- KABC-7 nighttime news coverage 8-15-2012
- KABC – 7 evening news coverage 8-15-2012
- KABC-7 afternoon news coverage 8-15-2012
Pasadena Restaurant Week is Sunday, April 20th through Friday, April 25th.
Restaurant Week 2012 Press Releases:
- Celebrate Culinary Excellence Restaurant Week v.1 2-8-12
- Restaurant Week 2012 Raffle Release – March 1, 2012
- Restaurant Week 2012 v.3 new restaurants- March 8, 2012
- Pasadena Restaurant Week 2012 v.4 – Take the Challenge-March 15, 2012
Here is some of the material and coverage for our inaugural Pasadena Cheeseburger Week January, 2012:
Links to verification of Pasadena as the home of the cheeseburger:
Los Angeles Times: http://articles.latimes.com/1994-03-25/local/me-38507_1_pasadena-high
What’s Cooking America: http://whatscookingamerica.net/History/HamburgerHistory.htm
Pasadena Sun story on origins of the cheeseburger: http://www.pasadenasun.com/news/tn-pas-0113-the-cheeseburger-was-invented-in-pasadena-probably-20120113,0,34915.story
Even the Brits are taking notice of our cheeseburger heritage:
And finally, the LA Times even runs a photo of the original roadside stand at 150 West Colorado in Pasadena:
Cheeseburger Week spokesburger photo: